| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tripoli, Peloponnese in April is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with some rain. Only 59.2mm (2.3in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Tripoli, Peloponnese April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tripoli, Peloponnese:
- Thessaloniki, Greece - 335.3 kms (208.4 miles) N
- Lemnos, Greece - 349 kms (216.9 miles) NE
- Larissa, Greece - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) N
- Skiros Island, Greece - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) NE
- Lamia, Greece - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Chios, Greece - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) ENE
- Athens, Greece - 125.5 kms (78 miles) ENE
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) E
- Naxos, Greece - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) E
- Milos, Greece - 203.2 kms (126.2 miles) ESE
- Kythira Island, Greece - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) SSE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) SE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 349 kms (216.9 miles) SE