| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tripoli, Peloponnese in December is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. Some 147.7mm (5.8in) of liquid is released across an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Tripoli, Peloponnese December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tripoli, Peloponnese:
- Thessaloniki, Greece - 335.3 kms (208.4 miles) N
- Lemnos, Greece - 349 kms (216.9 miles) NE
- Larissa, Greece - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) N
- Skiros Island, Greece - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) NE
- Lamia, Greece - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Chios, Greece - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) ENE
- Athens, Greece - 125.5 kms (78 miles) ENE
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) E
- Naxos, Greece - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) E
- Milos, Greece - 203.2 kms (126.2 miles) ESE
- Kythira Island, Greece - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) SSE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) SE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 349 kms (216.9 miles) SE